Click on each manufacturer to visit their website.
Ask about your Gunsmithing needs.
Email: Sales If you have a question about any of our items please call us or email us.
I If you want one of these please give us a call.INTRODUCTION
The SU-16 is a gas operated, self-loading rifle in .223 Remington caliber. Several unique features make the SU-16 a versatile sporting firearm.
• An integrated Picatinny rail for mounting different sight systems.
• The forend folds down to form a bipod for increased accuracy.
• The stock can store spare magazines. Two 10 rounds clips or one 20 or 30 rounds.
• The stock and trigger mechanism can be folded forward for added safety and to facilitate secure storage or carry under extreme conditions.
The SU-16 has a conventional gas piston operation and utilizes the proven M-16 breech locking system. It is compatible with standard M-16 magazines. The reciprocating bolt handle and magazine catch are on the right side, while the push bolt safety can be changed to work from either side.
Except for barrel, bolt and mechanism the SU-16 is made entirely of high impact reinforced polymer.
Bullet is in the chamber, hammer is cocked, gun is ready to fire.
Trigger is pulled, hammer hits the firing pin, bullet fires.
Once the bullet passes the gas block, the high pressure gases pressurize the cylinder pushing the piston and bolt carrier back, bolt unlocks, carrier continues to move backwards cocking the hammer and ejecting the empty case.
* Barrel Length measured from breach to muzzle
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICES